Continue your higher education experience at our campus because a unique student like you is the heart of UCR!
We welcome your individuality, your passion, and your voice. Your commitment keeps us on our toes, and we love that about you. Our campus needs your kind of real energy — and if you choose UCR, we promise we’ll never let it fade.
SIR to UCR today and claim your place at America’s fastest-rising ranked university! (U.S. News & World Report, 2019)
Learn about other dates and deadlines for submitting final transcripts/documents, registering for orientation, and beginning fall 2021 instruction.
Say "Yes" to UCR
Deadline: June 1
Your Success Is Our Top Priority
Connect to all sorts of student success resources and ways to get involved on campus!
You Can Afford a UC Education
Let us show you how to pay for school as a UCR Highlander.
82% of UCR transfer students receive some form of financial aid.
Half of transfer students who applied to UCR were accepted for the 2019–20 academic year!
(Financial Aid, 2019–20)
Transition to UCR With Ease
- Academic Resource Center's Transfer Success Program – A support program for incoming and matriculated transfer students.
- Student Life's New Student Programs – Includes Transfer Orientation, the First-Year Mentor Program, and the Transfer & Commuter Student Lounge.
- University Honors – Helps Honors students achieve the highest levels of scholarship.
Continue Your Academic Excellence
- Engineering: Transfer Transition Programs – Academic success workshops, mentoring, and networking.
- Humanities: Transfers F1RST Program – Student-led workshops and the Transfer Mentorship Program.
- Sciences: STEM Pathway Program – Workshops, mentoring, and skill-building activities.
- Education: Community Engaged Learning – Real-world learning that addresses community-identified concerns.
- Business: Transfer Student Mentor Program – Mentoring and academic/professional workshops.
- Medicine: Pipeline Programs – For undergraduates interested in the medical or health fields.
- Public Policy: Student Success Programs – Internships, career services, the Peer Academic Advisor Program, and the Dean's Brand Ambassador Program.
Live, Work, and Be Well on Campus
- Housing: Pathways Living and Learning Community – A unique, community living experience for incoming and continuing transfer students.
- Career Center – Access Handshake (a job/internship database), job fairs, career and graduate/professional planning, and more.
- Health, Counseling and Wellness Services – Total health and well-being resources.
- 11 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Programs – Offers a sense of belonging, feeling of support, and the opportunity for learning in a relaxed and safe environment.
- 500+ Student Organizations – Transfer student orgs include Transfer Student Association, Tau Sigma National Honor Society, Puente Connection, Umoja at UCR, and STEM Connections Club.
Welcome to UCR. We’ve been waiting for a Highlander just like you!
Need More Reasons To SIR?