Great news, the UCR transfer application deadline has been extended! You have until Jan. 7 to submit your application for fall 2022 admission to UCR and until March 2 to apply for financial aid — you might be surprised to learn what kind of aid you could receive!
At UCR, you will:
- Be challenged by world-class faculty, including two Nobel laureates.
- Get real-life experience with undergraduate research, internships, and jobs.
- Be academically, mentally, and emotionally supported with access to transfer-specific resources.
- Be automatically considered for scholarships including the Regents Scholarship, Middle Class Scholarship (up to 40% tuition and fees), and UC’s Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan (covers UC's systemwide tuition and fees).
- Take your place at the No. 1 Top Performer on Social Mobility for the third year in a row (U.S. News & World Report, 2020–22)!
Get tips to shine on your application
Need More Reasons to Apply?
- Find out how affordable a UC degree can be!
- Explore 54 Facts and Impacts about UCR's academics, people, and student life!
- Connect with current students @LifeatUCR.
- Check out our videos for virtual admission presentations, campus tours, and the transfer student experience.
- Questions? Connect with a transfer admission counselor or visit admissions.ucr.edu/ask.
Welcome to UCR. We’ve been waiting for a Highlander just like you!