Apply Now Applications are due
Create a MyUCR Account Get updates and
track your admission status.
- Why UC Riverside? 50 good reasons to choose us.
- We Rank HighSee how we rank in what matters.
- Visit UCR Days Take a tour on a Saturday if you can't come on a weekday!.
- Talk to Us Contact an admissions counselor.
International Students See admissions requirements just
Transfer Students Learn about transferring
- Take a Tour Visit UCR, see housing and explore the campus.
Less Debt, More Value
See what makes UC Riverside a Top-25 Best Value School
(and the only UC on the list).
TOP-25 Best Value SCHOOL #1 UC
Best Value Schools (2014 U.S. News and World Report) are above average academically and cost considerably less than other schools when dispensed financial aid is taken into account (in the form of need-based grants and scholarships).
That means we earned our spot by not only making it affordable for driven students to come here, but by providing a high-quality education as well.
See How Much Financial Aid You Would Get
Get an estimate of your financial aid award should you choose to enroll at UCR with our Financial Aid Estimator.
|Estimated Costs for Undergraduates|
|With Parents||University Housing||Off- Campus|
|Tuition and Fees*||$14,836||$14,836||$14,836|
Your Actual Cost May be Less
The above chart is just an estimate of typical expenses. Your costs will vary depending on factors such as your living situation, school supplies and personal spending habits.
* USHIP = $1,146: undergraduate fees including USHIP = $14,835.24; fees if USHIP is waived = $13,407.24
For new freshmen only, add the $270 mandatory Highlander Orientation Fee to total budget amounts.
* Non-Resident Tuition and Fees:
$37,714 Undergraduates ($14,836 Tuition and Fees + $22,878 Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition)
$31,224 Graduates ($16,122 Tuition and Fees + $15,102 Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition)
* Amounts are subject to regental approval and may change.