- Follow us on Instagram You'll love what you see.
- Highlander Day Interested in UCR? Come visit on April 12.
- Take a Tour Visit UCR, see housing and explore the campus.
- Create a MyUCR Account Sign up and track your admission status.
- Why UC Riverside? See 50 good reasons to choose us.
- Like us on Facebook Stay connected to UCR.
- Follow us on Twitter Don’t miss a single update.
- Follow us on Tumblr See what’s happening at UCR right now.
Less Debt, More Value
See what makes UC Riverside a Top-25 Best Value School
(and the only UC on the list).
TOP-25 Best Value SCHOOL #1 UC
Best Value Schools (2012 U.S. News and World Report) are above average academically and cost considerably less than other schools when dispensed financial aid is taken into account (in the form of need-based grants and scholarships).
That means we earned our spot by not only making it affordable for driven students to come here, but by providing a high-quality education as well.
See How Much Financial Aid You Would Get
Get an estimate of your financial aid award should you choose to enroll at UCR with our Financial Aid Estimator.
|2012 - 2013 Estimated Costs for Undergraduates|
|With Parents||University Housing||Off- Campus|
|Tuition and Fees*||$13,684||$13,684||$13,684|
Your Actual Cost May be Less
The above chart is just an estimate of typical expenses. Your costs will vary depending on factors such as your living situation, school supplies and personal spending habits.
* Estimated USHIP = $723: Fees including USHIP = $13,683.24; fees if USHIP is waived = $12,960.74
* Non-resident tuition and fees: $36,562 undergraduates ($13,684 fees + $22,878 non-resident tuition)
* Amounts are subject to regental approval and may change.