Create a MyUCR Account Get updates and
track your admission status.
- Why UC Riverside? 50 good reasons to choose us.
- We Rank HighSee how we rank in what matters.
- Visit UCR Days Take a tour on a Saturday if you can't come on a weekday!.
- Talk to Us Contact an admissions counselor.
International Students See admissions requirements just
Transfer Students Learn about transferring
- Take a Tour Visit UCR, see housing and explore the campus.
Apply to UCR in Three Easy Steps
You will need:
- Test scores
- Annual income (optional)
- Social Security number (if you have one)
- Citizenship status
- Statewide Student ID (optional).
- Credit card (or check)
- Up-to-date browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer 8, Chrome 6, Safari 5)
The personal statement has been replaced by the new personal insight questions. Learn more about the personal insight questions and how to answer them here.
- Use worksheets in UC quick-start guides to organize your activities and achievements.
- Access the online UC application beginning Aug. 1. Submit your application Nov. 1-30. All applications are due Nov. 30.
- The fee is $70 for each UC ($80 for international/non-immigrant applicants).
- You can apply for a fee waiver when you fill out the online UC application. You’ll need your family's income and the number of people supported by it.
- If you have difficulties, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 207-1710 (US) or (310) 513-2715 (outside US).
After You Apply
- Print your receipt.
- Watch for a confirmation email. As soon as you apply, you should recieve one. If you do not, contact email@example.com, (800) 207-1710 (US) or (310) 513-2715 (outside US).
- Create a My UCR Account and link it to your application to get the most up-to-date information on your admissions status. Freshmen admission notification begins March 1. Transfer admission notification begins March 1.
- Order SAT/ACT test score reports. If you have your official score report sent to one UC campus, it will be available to all UC campuses to which you applied.
- Update your application (transfer students). Log in and update your grades and course records by January 31.
- You can make changes to your phone number, email, mailing address or self-report test scores on the application after you apply! See the UC quick-start guides for instructions.
Blue & Gold Opportunity Plan
Money shouldn’t stand in the way of a quality UC education.Ways to pay
Life at UCR
Massive music festivals, blazing athletics, bold student orgs and more.Explore campus life
Our committment to you about joining UC’s prestigious family.Do you qualify?
Unique deadlines and requirements for students applying internationally.See the details